You are always keen to work strategically, have the broad picture and are curious enough to go deep? Then you could be our
The SFC KOENIG GROUP (www.sfckoenig.com) is the leading global supplier of high-quality, specific applications in the fields of sealing technology and flow control. With over 40 years of experience, solution-oriented know-how and unique development and consulting expertise, SFC KOENIG stands for maximum reliability in the automotive and transport, hydraulics, mechanical and plant engineering and precision engineering sectors. The SFC KOENIG GROUP has its headquarters in Switzerland and subsidiaries in Germany, the USA and China. The SFC KOENIG GROUP is a subsidiary of IDEX Corporation in Northbrook, Illinois, USA.
As a Trainee, at our HQ in Dietikon, you will have the unique opportunity to have a look in a B to B business in the automobile and hydraulics Industry and prepare yourself for a successful career. In this 16 months programme, you will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional and cross-market projects within our global organization (Switzerland, USA, China and Germany). Of course, we support you with relevant trainings during the programme.
Content of this traineeship
- Main focus will be on assisting our Senior Leadership Team in various strategic topics
- Next to that, you will work on topics like: market analysis, digital marketing and communication with our global (sr) professionals.
- Getting to know our business, by rotating over the various departments of SFC KOENIG (Production, Product Development, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering)
We are looking for a person who has
- A University degree (business administration, marketing or engineering sciences)
- The curiosity to look further, where others stop / Eyes open for opportunities
- Strong communicative, conceptual and analytical skills
- Hands on mentality and perseverance
- Working experience (6-12 months of internship or working student)
- Some international experience (during a study exchange or different)
- Fluent in English and German
What we have to offer to you
- The chance to own strategic important projects
- A boost to your personal and professional experiences/development
- Individual career development plan set up with HR and your mentor
- International experience and networking within SFC KOENIG Group but also within our parent organization IDEX CORP.
How to apply?
Please apply via this tool. If you want to have more information upfront, call: Annemieke Berends (Director Global HR/EHS), 044-7434613.