Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
YOUR CAPCO DAY
- Conduct Business analysis in order to define Business requirements that are clear and understandable to your IT colleagues
- Support the different business lines by following up on those business requirements by conducting testing for example, to ensure the functionality delivery quality
- Report regularly and in a comprehensive matter, your progress, and issues to the different key stakeholders
- Be reactive and support the teams when an issue arises in order to fix / mitigate it quickly
- Plan the project from its design to its Go-Live, through implementation and testing/pilot phase
- Monitor on a day-to-day basis the progress of the different teams, especially the IT ones
- Facilitate communication and coordination between all the different IT teams, as well as the business counterparts
- Provide visibility on the project progress to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of the different business lines of a bank, their role and interaction with the general organization
- Strong problem-solving and business analysis skills
- Capability to work in a team
- Good understanding of day-to-day production activities of the different business teams
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is always a plus) coupled with presentation skills
- Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
- Knowledge of the different Cloud ecosystem, Big Data Environment
- Good working experience of data Management Projects
- Stakeholder Management experience and skills and able to converse with all levels of stakeholders to understand and extract the required business requirements
- Project lifecycle implementation experience including familiarity of agile and Cloud/In-Prem projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is always a plus and French is highly recommended if you want to apply for your Geneva Office) coupled with presentation skills
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.