On behalf of our estimated Client, first-class company operating in chemicals-food sector and belonging to an international Group known worldwide, we are currently looking for a R&D Laboratory Technician (immediately available for a 50% temporary job) directly reporting to the Factory Quality Manager, in order to strengthen their Research & Development Department.
Her/His main mission will consist in doing several trials in order to submit to EFSA a new product, a novel food. Specifically, the main tasks and responsibilities will be focused on (but not limited to):
- Perform trials following the given protocol but with the ability to improve the process in case of needed
- Read protocol and apply
- Maintenance of the instruments
- Installation of a new reactor
- Registration of the results in IT system
- Preparation of the sample for external analysis
- Apply the Group Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in the laboratory
- Strong scientific background along with experience in Chemistry laboratory
- Able to work in team and alone and to organize your experiment, tidy and well organized
- Experience in GC analysis will be considered as a plus
- Experience in oils will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English; Italian, French and German would be a plus
- It is required the residency in Switzerland, otherwise a valid Swiss work permit
We offer an initial temporary contract (50% as work percentage) inside a very stimulating and dynamic work environment, inside a solid Group with great possibility of growth both horizontally and vertically.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this position, we would be glad to receive your application including your up-to-date and detailed CV.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG