Wettingen / Baden (near Zurich), Switzerland
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider Electric a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. At our site in Wettingen (Canton Aargau), we are looking for an experienced Transport & Customs Coordinator (f/m/d) who enjoys working closely with packing and logistics companies, project managers & engineers and inspection companies. Are you interested in working in a global team that ensures that our deliveries across the world run smoothly? Then our team will be the right place for you!
Life is on – what about you?
- You are responsible for issuing the required shipping documents as per the customers’ specification and/or country regulations and/or letters of credit to ensure, that the shipment and the customs clearance will both run smoothly to secure a punctual payment and delivery.
- Furthermore, you will organise our worldwide transports (e.g. by truck, plane, or courier) and procure transport insurance coverage if required.
- The coordination and organisation of required packing according to internal standards or customers’ specifications, as well as the supervision of the battery and 3rd party deliveries (including dangerous goods declaration (DGD).
- You will also be involved in the arrangement of governmental approvals at chambers of commerce as well as consulates (for the documents mentioned above).
- Finally, you will assist your colleagues in the sales department by checking purchase orders regarding packing and shipping requirements and contribute to our organisation by doing all that because: satisfied customers come back for more!
Your future team leader, Jana, is happy to tell you more about the job in this video:https://youtu.be/IMvA2uqUgf8
- Enjoy a challenging and varied job that allows you to apply yourself as well as acquire new skills on an ongoing basis.
- We offer a robust benefits package to support our employees, e.g. with flexible work arrangements, generous parental leave, an attractive pension plan and more.
- In 2021, Schneider Electric was ranked as the #1 sustainable company in the world among companies with more than 10’000 employees. As a Green Company, we are aware of our responsibility and stand for energy-efficient action with sense and understanding.
- In 2020, we were once again recognised as a Financial TimesDiversity Leader. Indeed, we continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life.
- You wonder about your long-term career prospects with us? At Schneider Electric there are myriad development opportunities, especially if you are a global citizen with international mobility.
- To work successfully in our international organisation, you must be fully fluent in German and English with excellent verbal and written skills. Any additional language is an asset
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship; further education in an area of Transport & Customs could be beneficial as well!
- A proven track record in a similar position within an international company is advantageous.
- You have strong MS Office, SAP and Siebel user skills.
- You enjoy working autonomously without major supervision and can competently handle multiple, conflicting priorities.
- We are looking for someone who is proactive, flexible and communicative, a person who can adapt to a technical, focussed environment and bring their skills to the table.
Your next step? Apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal. Please upload your complete application documents with reference to Job ID 006ROJ.
Your contact for this position is Katharina Höttermann.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us by phone: + 41 43 547 16 77
Work and grow your career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is shaping the future of energy management and automation – we are experts, specialists and consultants. We live innovation and don’t just dream about it. With our customers’ success and the next big thing in mind, we dare to be trail blazers. Our key business goals for our customers include: sustainability, efficiency and quality products and solutions delivered with passion. We are aiming to be the most diverse and inclusive employer worldwide. We celebrate our differences and we continuously create an environment in which each individual feels welcome and appreciated for their unique self and skills. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
Home for your talent – Gutor Electronic LLC
Gutor Electronic LLC is a well-known, leading international manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems with headquarters in Wettingen, Switzerland. Together with strategic partners, Gutor offers a global business and service network with own branches all over the world.
In 2007 Gutor became part of Schneider Electric.
Find out more about your new colleagues via our blog http://blog.schneider-electric.de
or have a look behind the scenes via Instagram: @schneiderelectric_karriere
All about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here (in German):