We are a small consulting firm specializing in small or medium sized but expanding companies with a focus on biotechnology. We are happy to assist our newest client in their growth process. The client is a young and very fast-growing Biologics strategic partnership development organization (CDMO) in startup.
Role responsibility is to act as internal champion in customers projects (medicines), ensuring specific (lab)support for formulation development, analytical method development, manufacturing process development and transfer. The role is expected to perform laboratory work and the role scope to leverage your experience and strengths in one or more of the following areas, and consider your desired areas for learning & development:
As CDMO our primary purpose is to serve people and the planet, and we will derive sustainable profit from projects we execute on behalf of our customers.
We support our customers to help patients, with our strengths in drug product design, development, manufacturing and testing of safe and efficacious modern medicines.
We love creative, fun and meaningful work, embedded in work/life harmony. We belief in a purpose, design and proposal thinking, role- and tension-based working, life-long learning, agile and psychologically safe working culture where trust and transparency connects us on a personal level.
As a company, we want to positively impact our employees and stakeholders, our customers and their patients, the region and the planet, creating jobs, leveraging local networks and help protecting the planet at every stage.
We offer a flexible working environment, enabling part-time jobs, home-office and trusted working time. We believe in a diverse and inclusive, gender equal environment leveraging many elements of a teal organization, such as self-organization, self-responsible teams. We achieve our success with people having a growth mindset, who want empowerment and make an impact.
We will always operate with a focus on and in alignment with ‘fairstainability’
- Education as Technician / Laborant (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmatechnology) or education in life sciences with at least Bachelor degree
- Technical experience and knowhow in areas related to working in lab infrastructure.
- Experience in developing, manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical sterile products of modern therapeutics such as biologics and viral vectors.
- Experience in one or more technical areas such as
- Formulation Development
- Process Development & Validation
- Packaging and Device Development
- Process Transfer, Sterile Manufacturing (Fill & Finish)
- Analytical Development (Physicochemical testing, Pharmacopeial tests, Bioassay/Potency assay Characterization)
- Quality Control
- Quality mindset and “patient first” mentality
- Self-organized, self-responsible, growth mindset
- Thinking and acting outside the box
- Willingness to learn every day.
- Transparency in all we do, no bureaucracy and as less hierarchy as possible
- Purpose driven, value based and servant leadership
- Highly engaged, talented and passionate colleagues throughout the entire company where freedom and autonomy are crucial elements for success
- Exciting challenges for each and every one who is in ‘self-launching’ mode
- Well-funded with a stunning value proposition
- Our contracts are indefinite, salaries are fair and competitive and you will be participating in the companies’ equity.
- We embrace equality and diversity of gender, sexual orientation, race, age or anything else.
- A robust Fairstainability agenda
- We promote part time work and Portfolio careers (multi-employer status)-you want to know more about that……find out and contact us!
IF YOU TYPICALLY WANT THIS?
- Your CV with all relevant career steps, education and other activities
- What resonates with you when reading our job posting?
- What roles do you have nowadays in your life
- What are you passionate about and what is your personal purpose in life?
- What are your typical characteristics and what are your strengths?