For one of our leading international sports marketing company we are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join the team in Zug.
Position: IT Business Analyst (80% workload)
Duration: try&hire for 4 months + Permanent role
To complement our dedicated IT application team in Zug, we are looking for you as IT Business Analyst (m/f/x) in an 80% position.
In this role you will be a strong IT business partner and responsible for the support and further development of the Infront application landscape, with focus on D365 Finance & Microsoft Power Platform.
Your main tasks
Responsibility for the operation of our accounting solution (Microsoft D365 Finance) in cooperation with external specialists.
Maintaining and updating workflows, batch jobs and other system data
Planning and coordination of system updates
Business analysis: eliciting and recording requirements and business processes, translating them into projects and solutions
Collaboration in the introduction of new digital solutions as well as the implementation of changes in existing solutions of the Infront application landscape
Optimising business processes with Microsoft 365 tools / Power Platform
Support and coordination of external consultants
Education & Training / Skills
- Education and training as an IT business analyst, business informatics specialist, IT project manager or higher education/studies in business informatics FH/HF
- Professional experience as IT Business Analyst and/or Platform Manager in the area of integrated ERP systems (advantageous with D365 Finance)
- Experience in project and change management
- Expertise in Microsoft Power Automate, Power App & Power BI would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicative and convincing appearance as well as very good German and English skills
You can expect interesting tasks as well as the opportunity to work independently and to help shape digital business processes in an international field of activity in an exciting industry and a modern workplace in a central location in Zug.
If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com