(Junior) Android Engineer
- You will work in the app team and be jointly responsible for requirements analysis, conceptualisation and technical implementation of new features in the native Android app.
- Together with your team, you'll be advancing our mobile apps (Digitec & Galaxus) and have room for creative ideas to make our customers' mobile shopping experience more consistent.
- You will be involved from the conception and implementation to the operation of the solutions. Of course, this also includes thorough code reviews and support.
- You not only have the technical aspects under control, but also learn how day-to-day business works with all its challenges.
- As a team player, you communicate openly, transparently, and comprehensibly. You gladly provide constructive feedback and are receptive to it as well.
You can read more about the establishment of the app team in the following article: We're looking for an app team that's on fire
. If you're curious about where we stand today, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
- University degree in computer science (ETH/UNI/FH/HF) or completed an IT apprenticeship.
- You have a strong passion for Android development and bring some initial experience working with native Android through jobs, internships or study projects.
- You are interested in learning a lot of new things quickly and like to take the initiative.
- Agile software development inspires and motivates you.
- You utilise the broad knowledge of the team to find optimal solutions together.
- For this role, it is sufficient to speak English and to have the motivation to learn German with us on the job and with the support of our education programs.
What's going on at Digitec Galaxus?
- Want to know more about us? Go to our tech blog here.
- Attractive challenges await you in a lively and innovative working environment with great opportunities for co-design and development: Our tech radar.
- A work environment that is based on our values: cooperative, ambitious, responsible, innovative and piratesque. Our values are not just decoration, but provide clear guidance and are lived in our company. - want to know more?
- You can flexibly arrange your working hours and locations - home office and remote work are here to stay.
- We give all employees 2000 EDU Points per year, which can be freely used for their own development.
- You benefit from special prices on our entire product range (Digitec & Galaxus) for your personal use.
We are looking forward to your application via our online application tool.
(Applications must be submitted via the online application tool only, otherwise they cannot be processed.
We will only consider direct applications. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered).
Your contact for this vacancy:
Digitec Galaxus AG
Elena Efimova, HR Recruitment
044 575 98 20
Digitec Galaxus is part of the Migros Group.
For more job opportunities, visit migros-gruppe.jobs.