The Communications Trainee will play an integral role within our European communication team and must be highly organized with the ability to work under pressure. You will be expected to generate ideas to maximize and support internal, external and change communications activities, whilst also focussing on social media opportunities. The Communications Trainee is a selfstarter, reliable, and has a willingness to learn, with first-hand experience in an international communications environment.
- Supporting the European communications team in all internal, external and change communications activities and topics
- Project managing specific information gathering campaigns
- Assisting in communications with European communication team members, executive communications, the press, the public, learning and applying communications and project management.
KEY STAKEHOLDERS - Internal and external stakeholders, such as employees, suppliers, media, politicians and key industry bodies.
KEY AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- Relevant studies/degree/qualification in Communications, Public Relations, Media Relations, Marketing Communications
- Experience in international corporate communications, internal communications
- Experiences in a communications team, PR agency or as an in-house trainee/intern are a big advantage ? Interest in the automotive industry, future trends and challenges
- Ability to work in an international context with organizations/companies from differing backgrounds and varying cultures
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a multicultural working environment
- Result-orientated team player with pronounced ability to work on own initiative and with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong organisational skills and advanced project management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Fluency in German would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Permanent/Interim: Interim, 6-12 months
- Location: Zug, Switzerland
- Reporting to: Director of Communications Europe