Worldline is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
Our agile and cross-functional Mobile Payment team is part of the Worldline Frontoffice Department which is responsible for designing, developing and running the real-time payment applications of SIX Payment Services / Worldline. This international team is located in Zurich, Biel and Milan.
Become a part of our pure DevOps team to develop with us cutting edge future mobile payment solution and see them being used worldwide!
Your responsibilities and your duties:
- You analyze, design, develop, implement and operate modern mobile payments products with methodical approach (Lean, Agile) supported by a state-of-the-art architecture and modern tool stack (like Microservice architecture, Kafka, Quarkus, GraphQl, ..)
- You will design and develop new innovative mobile payments features under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, ...)
- You improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure
- You will find everything from UI applications to micro services deployed with Docker
- You will work in a scrum team which is fully responsible for their applications from design, code to production (DevOps)
- You will participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline as well as improving the agile process
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- Willing to dive into our challenging business domain to gather new, modern and innovative payment products with short time-to-market in an optimal way
- Deep know-How, experience and pleasure in the development of Java Applications
- In-depth knowledge of several of the following areas: Java Backend Development (Jakarta EE, Spring, JPA/Hibernate), SQL/Oracle, REST/SOAP Interfaces, Authentication Methods
- Experience with Git, Maven, Wildfly, Docker, Jenkins, Linux, Jira, Confluence
- Fully motivated and pro-active person who wants to work in team
- Flexible team-player with an agile mindset and willing to learn new things and continuously improve
- Good German and English language skills
Worldline SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich. For any questions, please contact Rebecca Blatz, Tel +49 (0) 211 3995 1851.