CBRE Group Inc, a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's leading real estate services company with three divisions: Leasing, Capital Markets and Global Workplace Solutions. With over 100,000 employees, it serves customers around the globe at well over 500 locations.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions provides integrated facility management services on all continents. In Switzerland, too, the GWS division provides technical, infrastructural and commercial facility management services for customers from all industries.
For our support area Finance / Controlling we are looking for a
In this function, you are responsible for building and managing the Controllership function within the assigned EMEA Region and promoting a strong organisational culture within the finance team and wider business.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
- Financial management and monitoring of the internal control environment including SOX
- Ensuring the integrity of the reported results (P&L and balance sheet) on a timely basis
- Analysing and reviewing the balance sheet to ensure valid & accurate balance
- Managing reporting of results into CBRE group systems, including TM1, PeopleSoft, HFM, Cash flow, and Tax pack reporting
- Liaising with the local Finance teams, FP&A and Corporate teams to fulfill any ad hoc information requests
- Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team as well as empower team members to take responsibility and accountability
- Ensure filing of local statutory accounts
You want to manage and develop yourself and others while collaborating across boundaries? In addition to a commercial excellence, a clear communication style and strong integrity, you also have the following qualifications:
- Certified financial expert or studies at a university or Fachhochschule with a focus on finance
- Experience with finance systems like Iscala, SAP, Oracle or Peoplesoft and corporate reporting (Italian GAAP)
- Management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on and pragmatic delivery.
- Ideally worked in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in continental Europe
- Self-motivated and ambitious person with a great adaptability
- Fluent English and Italian is a must
We are looking for a committed people personality with a positive mindset who’s up for a challenge and able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
This is what we offer:
- Open and innovative working environment with creative opportunities
- Regional and international development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- CBRE GWS as a global player in the service sector with well-known clients from a multinational environment
- Good general conditions, e.g. min. five weeks of holiday as well as an attractive pension fund solution.
Did we catch your interest in our open position? Then please send us your complete application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (including your salary expectations)
- Certificates and references
in one pdf file to the following e-mail address: gws.Jobs-Basel@cbre.com
Contact: CBRE GWS GmbH, Mattenstrasse 22, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
For further information: http://www.cbre.com/EN/Pages/Home.aspx
In a nutshell:
Start of contract: immediately or upon agreement
Place of work: Muttenz, Switzerland
Duration of contract: unlimited contract
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are only accepting direct applications for this position.
CBRE GWS GmbH
Frau Saskia Löliger