Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) is a global market leader in energy from waste (EfW) and renewable gas. HZI acts as an engineering, procurement and construction contractor and project developer, delivering complete turnkey plants and system solutions for thermal and biological EfW recovery. HZI's Service Group combines its own research and development with comprehensive manufacturing and erection capabilities to support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their plant.
- You develop and maintain HSE instructions and documents for our Zurich Headquarters and other Swiss entities
- You conduct HSE audits on sites and at suppliers, and you conduct HSE trainings mainly in Switzerland
- You periodically perform site or project visits, or inspections to ensure compliance with local HSE requirements
- You interact and liaise with our HSE team and Business Units leaders to exchange and share best practices
- You act as HSE advisor for our Systems & Service Unit in Switzerland
- Travelling 20-30% across Europe
- Bachelor's degree (University, FH or HF) and 5+ years' experience as HSE specialist on construction sites
- Knowledge of EKAS norms, ISO 45001, ISO 14001, and international HSE best practices
- Strong communication and training skills, persuasive and enduring personality with a solution-oriented mindset
- Methodical and proactive work style combined with the ability to challenge opinions if needed
- Fluency in German and English
- Responsible challenge with diversified field of activity
- Team-oriented working atmosphere in an international Company
- Personal development opportunities through own Inova Academy
- Opportunity to gain an insight into various technical disciplines
- Excellent employment conditions
- Attractive working place (central, good transport links)
- Modern infrastructure
Do you have any questions? Please contact us.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For HR agencies: Please note that we do not accept applications coming from agencies. Thank you.