Fund Accountant 80% -100% (LGT Fund Managers AG; location: Bendern, Liechtenstein)
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Accounting for private equity fund of funds, including:
- NAV calculations;
- booking of valuations & cash flows;
- preparation of annual reports;
- Collaboration with internal and external service providers;
- Execution of quality checks and preparation of standard and/or ad-hoc reports;
- Collaboration in projects and various operational tasks.
- Sachbearbeiter Rechnungswesen, or higher education in finance/accounting of benefit
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Strong interest for the investment world;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German;
- Very good IT user knowledge with MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Team player with strong social skills, with the ability to also work independently;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Fund Managers (FL) AG