Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
In this role, you will be a member of the Corporate Internal Audit and Risk team which consists of six auditors, focusing on all audit aspects of the Sonova Group. The mission is to be a best in class integrated assurance function that delivers maximum value to its stakeholders and to assist the Board of Directors in the discharge of their overall oversight responsibilities. It follows the ambition to play an integral part in Sonova's talent management by helping people grow.
- Contribute to internal audit risk assessment and annual audit plan development in both assurance and advisory roles
- Conduct internal audit assignments according to the annual audit incl. planning and implementing the audit plan in group companies and for process and project audits at Sonova headquarter
- Apply data analytics, e.g. big data analysis, analytical audit procedures to identify focus areas
- Review the lT general and application controls which ensure reliability, consistency and integrity of financial, managerial and operational information
- Report audit findings to local auditee management, senior management of the group and to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Contribute to Sonova Internal Audit Guest Auditor Program
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal audit process and audit methodology by implementation and introduction of audit tools and techniques
- Bachelor's Degree and further education in Chartered Accountant, CPA and/or CIA/CISA certification
- 7-10 years' of work experience in IS / lT Audit or an lT Security role in an industrial environment
- Ability to adjust to changing environments and business issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead project teams
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Lena Hüster, Human Resources Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Sonova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.