Role: Security Engineer
Duration: ASAP for 3 months
We are recruiting for a major Tech company who are looking for a Security Engineer
The temp worker will support security scanning of the Facilities and BOS network for AutoVM. FacNet and BOS are complex, IoT filled environments that have been historically largely ignored by security scanning due to their brittle nature. However, the risk they present is ever growing and we have a window of opportunity while some of the offices are yet to reopen.
The temp worker will perform exploratory analysis of the FacNet and BOS environments, and will support the deployment of infrastructure and processes to enact security scanning at scale. They will augment existing workforce, with a focus on operational and research tasks.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Researching and modeling the structure of relevant networks and devising scanning approaches
- Scanning capabilities gap analysis, including vendor and opensource considerations
- Operational scanning and tabletop exercises on IoT and supporting devices
- 5+ years in penetration testing, security assessments or vulnerability scanning, or other offensive security roles, including experience with medium-to-large network infrastructure
Nice to Have Skills:
- Go/Python coding
- IoT security
- Security scanning platforms
Randstad (Schweiz) AG