For over 70 years, Cerulean has been synonymous with the manufacture and supply of quality, process control and measuring instrumentation for the Tobacco industry and packing and testing equipment for tube manufacturers. With continued release of new devices, Cerulean is committed to delivering the solutions that our customers require, investing a significant proportion of its revenue on in-house research and product development. This commitment demonstrates the Cerulean philosophy of innovation and continuous improvement. CERULEAN headquarters are located in Milton Keynes, UK.
We are looking for our next Field Engineer to join our skilled team!
In this role, you will manage and deliver the preventive and breakdown maintenance program for our client’s laboratories in Neuchatel (which includes both Cerulean and non-Cerulean equipment). You will be working with installing and commissioning new Cerulean equipment and provide appropriate guidance and training to laboratory personnel.
You will also:
- Drive the continual improvement in equipment and maintenance service, and performing detailed root-cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions on key causal factors
- Manage the calibration program for the laboratories, ensuring that all equipment is calibrated and available in accordance with the schedule and in-line with all the requirements of GLP
This position is based in Neuchatel, Switzerland, and is integrated within our client’s facilities, so it is required that you are able to be at the customer site in Neuchatel on a daily basis (so living within easy commutable distance from Neuchatel).
To be successful in this role, we believe that you are:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or a similar discipline
- A professional with 3+ years’ experience, providing engineering support services to customers in a laboratory environment, preferably in a laboratory accredited to GLP standards
- Fluent in French with good written and verbal command of English
You should also have a strong customer focus and have great interpersonal skills to provide excellent service for our client. You should also be well organized, methodic and have passion for your work. You should also be a self-starter and a person who takes responsibility for their work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online via: https://www.coesia.com/en/career-opportunities/details/5393
If you have any questions about the position, please don't hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jenny Smith on +46 763 90 88 13.
External recruitment firms are kindly asked not to contact the company regarding this position.