Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single tooth to fully edentulous indications. We offer dental implant systems, high-precision individualized prosthetics and CAD/CAM systems, diagnostics, treatment planning, guided surgery solutions and biomaterials. We support customers throughout their professional and practice development. Nobel Biocare Headquarters is based in Zurich-Airport, Switzerland, and we have around 34 direct sales organizations worldwide. Nobel Biocare is a member of the Envista Cooperation.
To strengthen our FOR Team in Zurich-Kloten we are looking for a
The Senior Content and Online Education Manager defines the curriculum, designs new learning activities and formats, plans and evaluates the content of the FOR online learning platform in cooperation with the Global and Local Education Councils of the Board of Trustees. He/she assesses the learning needs and leads the development of online courses, patient cases and clinical/lecture videos & webinars and all learning contents of the FOR.org platform. He/she spearheads engagement of the FOR.org community members, fellows and experts.
Act as internal expert to develop the Oral Rehabilitation Clinical Education Curriculum, design and manage the learning path and establish recognition for FOR.org users having completed learning, on behalf of the Education Council.
- Design & implement novel learning activities and formats that increase FOR.org Learning Platform user engagement and prepare multi-disciplinary teams for oral rehabilitation clinical practice.
- Support the development of the FOR.org community network, FOR Fellows and FOR Experts, manage credentialing of FOR Experts and the FOR Expert page to increase recognition and traffic to FOR.
- Plan, develop and project manage content creation and communicate the FOR content through various online and offline channels, including social media, Intercom newsletter, professional associations & third party partners and Nobel Biocare channels
- Report on the results of the editorial and communications plan.
- Create and manage the funnel to practical training & mentoring, and creates a value-chain to FOR.org users, FOR partners and Nobel Biocare sponsor.
- Provides inputs into the design of the FOR.org platform and cooperates to improve user-related KPIs and the funnel to hands-on training.
- Lead the collaboration with the Education Council of FOR, Nobel Biocare stakeholders, Training and Education partners, FOR Experts and contributors and ensure a peer review process to develop relevant content, learning paths & curricula of high quality.
- Manage consultants, vendors and agencies and the online content & education council project budget
- PhD and/or MSc in life science
- Professional experience (5+ years) within the medical devices or life sciences sector
- Clinical knowledge of oral rehabilitation implant dentistry surgical and restorative solutions
- Extensive skills with digital and online clinical education platforms
- Proven project management experience (planning & budget, tracking and reporting, leadership, on-time delivery)
- Fluent in English and the ability to write science-based education content