On behalf of our estimated Client, important industrial company belonging to a multinational Group, we are currently looking for a brilliant and multitasking HR Solutions Partner, with a good knowledge of Swiss Legislation and immediately available to start with a temporary contract.
This resource will report to the HR Manager based in internal Switzerland and her/his main tasks and responsbilities will be linked (but not limited) to:
- Providing HR professional services
- Partners with management to develop and maintain employee relationships to create a respectful working environment, esp. through communication, performance management, and processing grievances and/or disputes.
- Support and advice employees
- Support and sustain company policies
- Manage recruitment activites and duties regarding defined PSA/Work instructions
- Manage, support and sustain training programs (corporate or local)
- Functions in a variety of Human Resources activities including employment and employee relations, recruiting, termination and data analysis/metrics
- Conducts employee orientations and implements organizational development, workforce or succession planning, training, or performance management strategies as developed by the parent organization
- Maintain and sustain Compliant processes in perimeter
- Ensure locally legal compliance, in case of need with Legal Dept. Support
- Investigate and manage girevance replies
- Manage termination and onboarding procedure
- Ensure compliant employee documentations
- Support and sustain HRIS system, incl. Data quality accurency
- Support HR Team incl. Payroll
- Support other sites or location
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related topics as Human Resources, Psychology, Economics with main focus on HR, or equivalent relevant business fields
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...)
- 2/3 years of experience in a manufacturing process industry, and comfortable with a fast-faced international matrix organization
- The knowledge of the HR Swiss Legislation is mandatory
- Customer Service and Communication mindset
- Multicultural management
- Foreign languages used in Company or perimeter
- Swiss resident or already in possession of a valid Swiss work permit
We offer a temporary contract with immediate start, inside a very stimulating and dynamic work environment, with interesting salary conditions.
If in line with the requisites and interested to delve into this opportunity, we will be glad to receive your application including your up-to-date and detailed CV.
Randstad (Schweiz) AG