For our client, an international company in Vaud, we are looking for a HR Manager EMEA.
In this position you will be part of the Global HR team and of the EMEA Management team to ensure EMEA needs by mainly providing leadership and participating to the effective organization.
You will contribute to the success of the region by defining and implementing the global HR strategy and programs and rolling-out local HR plans that create an increasingly effective and dynamic organization with top quality people.
The position of HR Manager includes the management of all core HR processes, providing leadership and contributing to organization effectiveness across EMEA. The HR Manager liaises with Centers of Expertise within the Global HR Team to ensure EMEA needs are understood and represented
HR Manager EMEA
- Establish the strategies for both teams: Global HR and EMEA Management team
- Manage HR projects across EMEA
- Drive the performance of the business and bring changes by collaborating with top business leaders
- Provide a Comp & Ben strategy with the help of the team and a pre-work of benchmarking
- Coordinate the communication between each office across EMEA
- Establish different actions as training programs, performance review, promotions etc.
- Manage the administration which includes contracts, insurances charges etc.
- Follow and update HR procedures and policies
- You will manage a team of 3.
- Master in HR, Management, Work & Organizational Psychology.
- At least 5 years of experience on a role of Generalist HR in an international company or/and a first experience in managing people.
- Strong knowledge of CH labor law and a certain sensibility to Europe labor law.
- Fluent in English, French, German is a plus.
- Organizational development /management development.
- Solid recruiting, coaching, budgeting and reporting skills.
- Proficient in MS office (excel advanced skills).
- Good communication, leadership, analytical and negotiation skills.