STAAR Surgical is a fast-growing international medical device company. Dedicated solely to ophthalmic surgery for over 30 years, we design, develop, manufacture and market innovative and high-quality ophthalmic implants with companion delivery systems.
Our company is further expanding by setting up a brand-new manufacturing site in Nidau BE, Switzerland and is therefore seeking a professional (f/m) as:
Quality Control Inspector 100%
In this position you will work across multiple tasks and priorities within the Quality Assurance Team:
- Perform QA review of Device History Records.
- Maintain and archive Device History Records.
- Inspect, sort, disposition and transfer of returned products.
- Perform incoming inspection of raw materials and components. This includes review of all associated forms and documents.
- Participate in the quarantine and release processes associated with managing nonconforming products. This includes assisting in the completion of all required documents, including but not limited to, nonconforming product reports, supply corrective actions and deviations.
- Monitor the manufacturing and quality environments by review of the temperature and magnehelic charts and logs.
- Complete transaction into electronic database as required.
- Experience in Quality Control, preferably with medical devices
- Inspection, clean room and QC Lab experience are highly desired
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Good German and/or French skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Reliable, flexible and team-oriented personality
- Dedication to high quality and motivation to work in an international and dynamic environment
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate professional team, apply now! A great job experience and career development opportunities in an innovative medical device company is waiting for you!
Noemie Ohayon, HR Manager Swiss Operations, is looking forward to receiving your full application in English by e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information, please visit us online at: