IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager
Are you a highly experienced and motivated IT professional? Can you act as a figurehead in driving a passionate team with a well-established suite of applications to ensure continuous improvement and delivering to the needs of your clients?
We're looking for someone like this to:
* lead a delivery unit of 80+ people
* partner with our internal clients to understand their business needs and challenges
* ensure smooth initiation, mobilization, design, planning, execution and steering of programs and projects of different sizes
* foster engineering culture
* challenge and lead on continuous improvement
* promote and invest in making the unit a great place to work
You'll be working as the head of Global Messaging and Screening in Zurich. The unit is providing a variety of global services like a message broker, a compliance and risk screening solution and different gateways to the SWIFT and clearing markets (e.g. USD, CHF, EURO, GBP, JPY, SGD, HKD). The team is mainly located in Zurich with a strong and increasing footprint in Singapore. The team is quite international with more than 30 different nationalities.
Your experience and skills
* at least 10 years of experience working in different areas of IT including project and line management
* very good understanding of financial messaging/clearing markets and neighbouring areas like payments or securities
* excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to build a network of trusted partners in a global organization
* highly driven and motivated with a desire to impact the organization
* excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
* strong leadership, teamwork, mentoring and coaching track record
* excellent analytical skills, eager to solve complex problems with innovative solutions
* structured and organized approach
* natural risk manager with a strategic mind-set
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.