About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europe's leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet - the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 600 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
The Idorsia DMPK Bioanalysis Group in our Research organization is looking for a motivated and result-driven student/trainee on an hourly basis available up to 20h to 40h per month until next summer 2022.
The job entails various tasks in a lab environment to support our current team with their work load. The candidate will be trained on these tasks.
- Labelling of tubes for non-clinical and clinical sites
- Support in preparing binders for raw data, transfer of data into excel tables or into word documents
- Paginating content of binders, scan of documents
- Logistic and other support in a lab environment
- Interest and flair to work in a researach and labratory environment is important - however no immediate experience is required
- Having an eye for details and ability to work carefully and accurately is critical
- Willgness to learn new tasks quickly and to implement them
- Strong English language skills required, German language an assessment
Work Location: Allschwil
Business Area: Research
Schedule: Hourly, 20%
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 2576
If you are interested, please click on apply now.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you would be informed in greater detail in due course.
Please note Idorsia operates a strictly-controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.