In this exciting role, you will leverage your ETL, Datawarehouse (DWH) and BI skills to support business strategic initiatives and to drive performance across multiple departments. You will have the opportunity to support and improve the decision-making process in the Bank.
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data in the DWH
- Drive the DWH & ETL component of Bank-wide transformation and business projects
- Analyze business requirements, data modelling, ETL design and development
- Manage the timelines, dependencies and resources of the projects assigned
- Contribute actively in the definition of the Road map and future of BI & DWH in the Bank
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate data processes across the Bank
- Contribute to the improvement of the data governance covering areas such as data management, data lifecycle, data security etc.
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders including the business, IT and offshore support teams
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the BI, DWH and ETL fields
- Expertise designing and implementing ETL/data processes. Knowledge of Informatica Powercenter is an advantage
- Proficiency in data modelling and advanced SQL knowledge (stored procedure level)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle
- Exposure of analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS, Python, etc.
- Analytical and structured mindset, solution oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive personality to drive initiatives across the Organization
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluency in English required, German is an advantage
Barbara Tobio Philliips
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and car dealers.
Cembra serves around 1 million customers in Switzerland and has around 1,000 employees from 37 nations. In September 2019, Cembra completed the acquisition of the consumer finance provider cashgate. Cembra Money Bank AG has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2013.
We only consider direct applications for this vacancy.