Our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, is looking for a motivated
As part of the Quality Assurance team within the Technical Research & Development (TRD) department, you will support your colleagues by managing the GMP-document databases "iRelease' and "DocStore'.
Your main tasks:
- Document management in iRelease (GMP database)
- Document management in Doc Store VIPER (GMP database)
- Archiving of TRD QA Operation GMP paper documents
- Scanning of documents
- Administrative support: Due Date Tracking, Trending, Communication
- Review and compilation of GMP documents
You are a detail-oriented and well-organized person who enjoys working in a team. Furthermore, you fulfil following requirements:
Assignment start: asap Assignment type: temporary Assignment duration: planned until the end of 2019 (chance for prolongation) Workload: 100% (40h/week) Workplace: Basel
- Completed education (Apprenticeship, BSc or MSc)
- Experience in working in a GMP environment
- Fluent in English (additional languages such as German or French are a plus)
If you have the required experience and if you would like to apply for this interesting position, please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to janine.cabrera(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!