Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Create and develop procurement outsourcing opportunities in different industries and manage the entire sales process of an opportunity by collaborating with internal subject matter experts such as Category Managers, legal, leadership teams and others. In particular you will:
- Maintain/develop prospect relationships by presenting appropriate solutions as the key contact for senior executives in prospect organizations
- Create Procurement Outsourcing Opportunities with multinational organizations located in EMEA
- Build sales pipeline with new and existing clients
- Develop and deliver board level presentations to 'C' level executives.
- Develop and deliver proposals by interacting with different internal stakeholders
- Execute sales campaigns to prospects and clients
- Support the Global Sales Competence Center in preparing sales documents, marketing materials and other sales related materials
- Negotiate complex contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Delivery of revenue targets, activity reports and update all sales activity in CRM (salesforce.com) system.
- Collaborate with sales colleagues in other regions
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders to inform them of local market trends, opportunities, and issues to ensure that the strategy is correctly implemented
- Network effectively to generate additional opportunities
- Experience working with multinational and matrix organizations.
- Proven successful sales experience to senior decision makers in multinational organizations, preferably in solutions-/services areas
- A true challenger, both internally and externally
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Hands-on, pragmatic and entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player, strong service-orientation and used to work under time pressure
- Procurement industry understanding and expertise (not a must)
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English
- Collaborative nature and ability to handle multiple work streams at once
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft products, mainly PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
Information for employment agencies: We only accept direct applications.