The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Quotations team in Basel we are currently recruiting for an
As Quotation Specialist you will be in charge of supporting the Sales team. You will capture, understand and communicate customer scope of works, coordinate costing efforts, develop pricing and draft proposals. Sales Support to Sales will extend to ensuring internal and external approval gathering, negotiations with Customers, revisions of proposals and transfer to execution.Relying on your technical background and experience in Aircraft Maintenance, your understanding of the Business Aviation specificities and your knowledge of the customers, OEMs and key suppliers in the industry, you will ensure that Jet Aviation Proposals are becoming an industry standard and a key differentiator. Your proposals will contain all routines and non-routines maintenance, SBs, ADs... answering all Customer requirements.By thriving to constantly improve the business processes you will support the growth of revenue in line with the organization's Vision 2020 and strategy. You will be collaborating closely with the Sales Force to ensure that the Strategic Global Growth (SGG) organization meets its targets and objectives globally and execute effectively.
- Provides operational support to Sales Management, acting as a shared service centre for quoting and developing proposals
- Develop scope of work in collaboration with the Global Sales department and the Customer
- Supports Basel PMO and Jet Aviation sites Planning departments in gathering labour, material estimates, schedule and slot(s)
- Releases quote to Customer / Global Sales representative and support technical discussion and negotiation with the Customer
- Fluent in English. German and/or French is beneficial
- Strong track-record in Sales and/or Quotation experience would be an advantage
- A minimum of 3 years aviation experience in an equivalent role as MRO Sales or Billing & Project Sales Administration or Planning or SCM or Production role
- MRO Planning or MRO Project Supervision would constitute a strong advantage
- Solid understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Business Aviation experience would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to form effective working relationships in order to meet delivery expectations
- Ability and willingness to rapidly incorporate new tasks/priorities
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and an efficient approach of working
- Pro-active, forward thinking and self-motivated team player
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - internally focused - strong market perspective
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)
- Experience working with an ERP system would be an advantage
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV as PDF and in English only).