The Group Finance Manager will be responsible for the preparation of monthly closings and will be the support to the Chief Financial Officer for all management reporting aspects.
Our client is a fast-paced technology player operating in one of the most promising segment of the digital economy.
The group is backed by a PE fund and has aggressive growth plan for the next years.
We are currently recruiting a Group Finance Manager to strenghten their Finance function.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the incumbent will cover the following responsibilities:
A) Accounting & Consolidation:
- Enhance accounting processes, establish accounting policies at group level,
- Supervise all statutory reports, according to the Group reporting templates and according to local GAAP,
- Review group balance sheet on a monthly basis,
- Manage the monthly closing process including all the ico reconciliations,
- Prepare the Group consolidation in a multi currencies environment and be responsible for the software,
B) Management Reporting:
- Prepare management reporting at a local and group level,
- Participate to the group budget & forecast cycles,
- Perform deep-dive analysis to ensure the full understanding of discrepancies to budget / forecast,
- Manage the group cost allocation process,
- Provide report / support to the Leadership Team, including Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations,
- Develop the Group TP policy, including R&D aspect,
- Be responsible for the working capital cycle and increase process efficiency,
- Manage the relationship with Banks, External Auditors, Brokers and other services providers,
- Supervise tax fillings at local and group level
- Accounting designation a must,
- 8+ years of experience in financial accounting, controllership, consilidation & reporting,
- Proven experience in driving process improvement initiatives in Accounting/Finance/Reporting,
- Past experience in External Audit a must, experience in dealing with international accounting standards,
- Fluent in English
Entrepreneurship, High-Growth environment, Impactful role
Michael Page SwitzerlandAnthony Caffon
Bleicherweg 108002 Zürich
Display on the map