Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Sales Manager Generics
Bachem is a listed technology-based company focused on peptide chemistry. The company provides a full range of
services to the pharma and biotech industries. It specializes in the development of innovative, efficient manufacturing
processes and the reliable production of peptide-based active pharmaceutical ingredients. A comprehensive catalog of
biochemicals and exclusive custom syntheses for research labs complete the service portfolio. Headquartered in
Switzerland with subsidiaries in Europe, the US and Asia, the group has a global reach with more experience and
know-how than any other company in the industry. Towards its customers, Bachem shows total commitment to quality,
innovation and partnership.
In order to continue our organic growth, we are constantly looking for talent.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager (w/m 100%) for our Generics API portfolio who will be responsible for
the acquisition of new and ongoing support of existing international customers
- Grow Bachems generics business: identify and pursue new opportunities in international markets
- Sales budget responsibility for assigned markets and customers
- Organize and conduct visits to existing and prospect customers; gain and apply key account insight
- Consultative sales approach: point of contact triaging and/or responding to information requests relating to product
quality, regulatory filing, and GMP production and analysis
- Create and defend value propositions and drive entire sales cycle from quotation to delivery
- Active participation in internal budget, product design and market strategy discussions
- Represent the Generics Team as active member of product development/life cylcle project teams
- Represent Bachem at international exhibitions and conferences
- Master degree in chemistry or related scientific field (PhD degree advantageous)
- 2-3 years technical sales or project management experience in Life Science or pharmaceutical service industry is
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of English, ideally German and other languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Ability to travel 20%
We offer an exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and growing company and international environment providing
opportunities for personal advancement. If this opening draws your attention, and if you enjoy working in
cross-functional teams and fast-paced environment, we look forward to receiving your complete dossier.
Please submit your application with full supporting documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials, diplomas) online
to Mrs. Iris Hreinsdottir (Senior HR Business Partner).