Product Owner Authentication - Digital Banking
Get ready and become one of our new Product Owner in Digital Banking.
In order to grow our Authentication development team, we are looking for you, a dedicated and experienced Product Owner with a technical background and an excellent understanding of an agile software product development. You have good leadership experience and understand that your success relies on your ability to inspire others. You support a culture of experimentation and learning, and you value agility and reliability in equal measure.
- Product Owner of our Auth development team that contributes identity and authentication as well as security solutions to our Digital Banking product.
- Contributes to the product vision in close collaboration with the Product Management and provides direction to the interdisciplinary development team.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog to ensure work focuses on stories with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Define iteration goals at the beginning of every sprint and review the achievements to ensure the expected quality level of the product according to the DoD.
- Participate in the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
- During the planning stages, work with stakeholders to identify and organize the steps required for the next iteration, including coordination of dependencies with other POs.
- University Master's Degree in Information Technology
- More than 3 years of experience in agile software product development (SCRUM / SAFe), ideally as Product Owner
- Strong technical background in the field of Identitiy and Authentication, covering the topics of OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML, WAF, API Gateway
- Experience in Banking Security is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Very good English skills, German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally within Europe
- Certificates or training in specific Products and/or Agile Methodology are a plus (e.g. Certified Agile Product Owner)
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot - be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, "Greencity" will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. "Greencity" offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.