Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Business Analyst - Structured Output Data 100% (f/m)
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 450 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Private Markets Operations team is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial thinking, hands-on Business Analyst.
This role with focus on structured output data includes the following activities:
- Investigating and resolving incidents on structured output (reports & systems);
- Implementing and testing of change requests;
- Providing first level support to users and stakeholders;
- Documentation, standardization and optimization of specific report configurations and their underlying processes;
- Coordination between IT Development, IT Output Management, Controlling and stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, finance and accounting, business informatics, or comparable;
- 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role focused on data handling;
- Relevant working experience in the financial industry;
- Affinity for IT and technology;
- Excellent German and English writing and communication skills;
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills with a distinct attention to detail;
- Quality focus with a strong drive to gear all processes to the highest level of quality;
- Well-organized, trustworthy and reliable team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment, we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner, Ms Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG