Director Quality CH 100% (m/f)
At our headquarters in Baar, we are seeking for the operations business unit a
The role of this position is to ensure that the principles of quality for the product categories are applied and implemented according to the international regulations for the Medela AG.
- Functional management of the assigned Quality Management Teams
- Define necessary processes within responsibility area including related site certification
- Participate in scientific lobbying activities and ensure that information are secured
- Support reviews of quality documents and regulatory correspondences/opinions
- Provide strategic, tactical and operational direction and support for various stakeholders regarding Quality management
- Education of staff members of Business Units on the topics cited above
- Maintain, develop and implement the quality policy and quality management system in accordance with current regulations and ensure respective approval
- Planning of compliance for the Product documentation according to current international standards
- Compliance tracking
of project and product care activities
- Keep Organization informed of key on-going changes to the Quality System.
Assess the impact for products and provide input to quality management.
- Help navigate and enlist the Quality organization in support of business goals.
- Administration of Quality documents, Certificates and other similar documents
- Compliance tracking of project and product care activities
- Degree in health or science-related field, or equivalent (e.g. technical education) with a minimum of four years' experience in leading a team
- Experience with medical devices or pharmaceuticals is essential as well as a previous leadership position in a Quality organization (5-10 years)
- Strong professional expertise in Quality system structure and GDP knowledges
- Experience in managing topics in a global organization
- Experience working in an environment with global objectives and understanding of regulatory environment in the EU and international essential
- Good English and German writing and speaking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good computer skills
At Medela, you will be joining a global community of colleagues, united by the purpose that drives our business: helping people. Medela exists to advance human health and wellbeing through knowledge-based and innovative human milk and medical vacuum solutions.
Our employees are empowered to serve this purpose in a family-owned company that is growing rapidly around the world. We value intensive exchanges, diverse perspectives, and unbureaucratic decisions. You will have the opportunity to develop at an international level, and witness the direct impact your work has on our company's success.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Diana Krnja, Recruiting Specialist, is looking forward to receiving your application.
For this position we only consider direct applications - thank you for your understanding.