SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
Senior Clearing Manager
In this role you are responsible for business development which provides the clients with comprehensive multi-platform and multi-product clearing of the highest order. You are responsible to bring the clearing business forward throughout Switzerland and abroad.
- Drive clearing related business discussions with various market stakeholders to better position our products and services
- Provide insight on how to manage our various portfolios most effectively and help navigate our business through the competitive landscape
- Engage our product developers and other stakeholders appropriately to optimize our business model and to deliver on client requirements that can be optimized for the specific regulations and markets
- Challenge to develop innovative risk solutions, some of technical nature
- Represent x-clear at forums and other platforms to contribute to industry conversation and feedback to internal stakeholders
- Degree in economics or related discipline
- Profound understanding of the clearing business ideally including risk management and risk regulations (Basel II, CSDR, MiFID and EMIR)
- Critical thinker with decent technical understanding of the IT architecture used in counter-party risk management
- Demonstrable track record at growing business with consultative selling experience within a team structure
- Experience working with/in CSDs, CCPs and/or the broader counter-party risk area
- Well-presented and articulate, adept communicator
- Very good command of English and German
+41 58 399 24 24