Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR), a division of Kelly Services, is the worldwide leading provider of scientific personnel. Our team in Basel (Switzerland) consists of experts with a solid background in chemistry, pharmacy or biotechnology, as well as several years of consultancy experience.
For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for an experienced
This position supports the establishment of a world-class packaging organization by providing technical expertise in the development and deployment of new packaging systems for pharmaceutical products. The selected candidate will work on a variety of packaging initiatives and will support global packaging development in establishing packaging systems for clinical and commercial use.
Your Technical Requirements:
- Develop and qualify global primary, secondary and tertiary packaging solutions, incl. author/co-author the related qualification documentation
- Qualification of global packaging solutions in line with the current valid requirements (e.g. Development of test protocols and reports, execute IQ, OQ, and PQ)
- Maintenance of global packaging solutions (e.g. maintains global specifications, support change control records, provide impact assessments, execute requalification)
- Evaluate and develop new materials and/or alternate packaging materials, packaging solutions or packaging systems based on product, regulatory, business or technical requirements.
Your Personal Requirements:
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test standards including, shock, drop and vibration testing, peel force and tensile testing, barrier analysis, CCI/Sterile integrity, DIN, ISO, ISTA, USP, FDA, MHRA and ASTM standards for packaging design and validation
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, related to steriles and non-steriles packaging activities (e.g. vials, PFS, devices, aseptic form/fill/seal, blister and bottle filling lines), printing systems and serialization
- Knowledge on equipment IQ, OQ, and PQ and development of qualification protocols / reports for packaging and shipping qualification activities
- Working knowledge of computer systems including TOPS, CAD or Solidworks, and Microsoft tools including MS project, and Adobe
- Knowledge of industry best practices and technical writing skills
- Bachelor degree, preferably with an engineering degree in packaging, materials science, or a related field
- At least 2 years' experience in relevant field
- Proficient technical leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- English language proficiency required, knowledge of German an asset
longterm Starting date:
April 2018 Workplace:
If you are interested in this career opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply directly online on www.kellyservices.ch or to send your complete application documents to us, preferably this very day!
Contact: Insa Voss: insa.voss(at)kellyservices.ch