We are looking for an experienced and motivated new team member at our Headquarter in Huenenberg/ZG as
Online Marketing Manager (Performance) (100%)
In this interesting and challenging role you will have the overall responsibility for driving traffic to the Odlo E-Commerce Channel:
- Be the central strategist for all traffic driving initiatives (except e-mail) across all performance and non-performance channels.
- Develop and manage performance programs such as Adwords, Shopping Feeds, Display Ads and Retargeting.
- Have a solid understanding of SEO (all disciplines) and the tools which are involved. Create, drive, implement and optimize a concept for SEO and content marketing in Odlo.
- Support brand marketing to develop reach and awareness of the Odlo brand.
- Guide and manage external agencies and partners to accelerate growth of traffic and sales.
- Develop and deliver a cohesive KPI system to plan and report on all relevant metrics of online marketing tactics. Responsible for all budget planning, allocation, reporting, analysis and optimization of the various traffic generating initiatives.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Deep understanding of online marketing and how to use performance marketing for an e-commerce business in multiple countries. Ability to be up-to-date on trends and innovative in the digital space.
- 4-6 years of experience in performance marketing (search, social, affiliate, display). Google Adwords Certification is a must as is deep experience in web analytics tools (such as GA and GTM).
- Team oriented with strong communication skills in English and preferably German.
- Strong commercial acumen and result / KPI oriented.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and opportunistic yet structured.
- University degree in related field (marketing, economics, communications)
Are you interested to work within a dynamic, fast changing organization in the exciting world of sport with strong ability for advancement? Can you identify with the Odlo brand? Send us your complete application – we look forward to receiving it.
ODLO International AG
Frau Corinne Nussbaumer
041 785 04 34