We have interesting & challenging job opportunities in our company "On Demand Agility Solutions AG" for the projects with our prestigious client in Financial industry at Zurich location. We are looking for experienced Business Analyst - Credit risk / Market risk / Data Modelling in Zurich.
We are an internationally growing Engineering & IT Services Company comprising of 700+ professionals in service locations across the globe - America, Switzerland, Singapore, India and Philippines. We offer value to our clients across a spectrum of delivery models – from staffing to bespoke project delivery to many managed services models adhering to global quality standards.
Business Analyst - Credit risk / Market risk / Data Modelling in Zurich
· Strong Business/Technical knowledge of Business Processes - Banking Industry and/or Financial Services.
· Good understanding of finance, credit and market risk concepts i.e. VAR, EPE, BASEL III, BCBS etc.
· Sound relevant experience in supporting Analysis, Design & Delivery of Risk and Finance Systems.
· Strong SQL skills & Proficiency in MS Excel and Visio
· Business Analysis experience with a leading consulting firm within Financial Services with strong implementation experience, preferably Data Modelling experience in Risk & Finance.
Nice to have Skills:
· University graduate/ postgraduate degree with relevant specialization/ certification in Risk/ Finance.
· Working knowledge of financial products including pricing, valuation and audit.
· In depth understanding of the more common financial products (e.g. Forex trades, futures, options, swaps, credit Derivatives etc.)
· Knowledge in front to back data requirement is preferable
· Establish the documentation on data lineage on various Risk and Finance measures.
· Create and manage systems as well as business level logic for data lineage and ensure that these are implemented and can be referenced consistently on an on-going basis
· Identify data quality/control issues for Risk and Finance project
· Propose strategic data structure and modeling for Risk and Finance
· Ensure that all stakeholders are clear of the scope, approach, benefits and timelines of the data lineage work
· Execute and/or manage the progress of the work against quality standards, targets and budgets
· Resolve or (where appropriate) escalate issues and risks and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken
· Work closely with IT partners to initiate / maintain Data Definition documentation
· Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that overall deliveries are meeting expectations
Request you to send your application to us for interesting and promising career opportunities in Switzerland.
You can write us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please feel free to contact Mr. Lars Frutig at +41 76 444 39 84 for any query.
On Demand Agility Solutions AG
Mr Lars Frutig
+41-76 444 39 84