Our client is a big international company in Lucerne. We are looking for an Automation Engineer with 1-3 years of experience able to start as soon as possible.
- Providing key automation support for various manufacturing systems such as PLC, SCADA, DCS and OEM systems in Biotech Operations
- Supporting and directing ongoing improvement projects with automation review of equipment specifications, P&IDs and System Life Cycle documentation
- Trouble shooting challenging equipment / automation issues to improve manufacturing performance
- Responsible for changes to support new products and maintaining the automation systems in compliance with cGMPs
- Leading automation related investigations into deviations and implementing corrective actions
- Bachelor in Science discipline OR 3 years of experience in automation controls
- Fluent in English and German
- 1 year experience in PLC/SCADA control systems
- Profound knowledge of computer validation/SLC requirements and automation change control procedures
- Experience in automation/engineering function for Biologics, Food, Medical Devices or Pharma
- Basic Networking experience
Are you a passionate engineer with the relevant experience? Do you want to become part of an international company? Are you ready to start very quickly? Then apply now!
Page Personnel SwitzerlandCécile Gautschi
Bleicherweg 108002 Zürich
Display on the map