Job Description: Web Access Management (SSO) Consultant
Are you a Web Access Management specialist? Have you worked on Authentication & Authorization solutions that offer Single Sign On, multi-factor authentication and Federation services? Are you knowledgeable on programing Java/J2EE based applications?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us Engineer and support our Authentication & Authorization solutions
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert
- Engineer & document new functionalities
- Educate and guide Production support personnel and Testing Team staff
- Work with the end user community
- Analyse problems and provide technical investigation of support queries escalated by the global support team to engineering team
- Identify opportunities for improvement
Mainly for our Internal Single Sign on solution that serves the Intranet facing applications. Your base location will be Zurich as this solution is consumed by Business in Switzerland as well.
You'll be working as part of Access Control and SSO Engineering team. Our team focusses on integrated, secure and risk-aware IT operations by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services, tools, processes and expertise across all business groups around the globe.
Your experience and skills
- Knowledge in Identity and Access Management. Preferably, Web access management (SSO) and Federation technologies
- Working experience with heterogeneous applications and helping them on-boarding to SSO solutions.
- Basic knowledge in LDAP directories
- Familiarity with security standards (SSL/TLS, HTTP, Cookie Handling, Secure Token Service, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0) is a plus
- willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organisation, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
- self-driven, motivated and creative
- fluent in English
Requirements Web Access Management
- Prior experience with Web Access Management solutions, Single Sign-On. Federation is a plus
- Knowledge on LDAP directories
- Knowledge on basic scripting is plus
- Willingness to work with many business applications to understand the business requirement and suggest/work on the right authentication/authorization solutions.
Harvey Nash AG
James A. St. Robert
+41 44 296 8833