Client: US multinational with global manufacturing and commercial operations employing some 5,000 staff. With worldwide HQ in USA, European HQ is in the Swiss German part of Switzerland (about 25…
Executive Assistant GER/ENG
US multinational with global manufacturing and commercial operations employing some 5,000 staff.
With worldwide HQ in USA, European HQ is in the Swiss German part of Switzerland (about 25 people) which comprises the European Leadership team.
In this position, you will provide high administrative level support to the General Manager Europe. You will be responsible for organising internal meetings and ensuring correct room allocation, schedule appointments, handle agendas, and pro activeley respond to phone calls & mails. Your role will also include the preparation of power point presentations, preparation of financial report and consolidations of datas, correction and translation of various documents for management use. You will be responsible of all relevant correspondence in both English and German.
You will also be responsible of organising business trips travel (locally and globally) for the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- German mother tongue and English advanced level
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar function and in a international environment
- IT Skills : stong experience on Excel, Power Point and good knowledge of SAP
- Very precise, quality oriented, organised
- Detailed oriented and excellent analytic skills
M lanie Benabbou Sourcer / Recruitment Consultant Avenue du Th tre 7 1005-Lausanne
Tel.: + 41 21 312 99 53
Madame Mélanie Benabbou
Avenue du Théâtre 7
021 312 99 53