In this interesting role you help the RMs to perform KYC upgrades as well supporting them with ad-hoc requests. Part of your role will include adverse media screening as well as active coordination and collaboration with the local compliance team.
ASAP: Compliance and Risk Assistant - KYC (m/w)
Our client is one of the leading private banks with a global reach and offices in the city centre. We are looking for a self-starter with a good understanding of the Swiss regulatory environment who is open for a mission of at least 6-9 months.
Help RMs with KYC upgrades
Support the improvement of the current documentation standards in terms of KYC
Adverse media screening - identify potential risks
Close collaboration with the compliance team - including relevant meetings
Ad-hoc requests and support on client issues raised by the RMs
* Relevant education in the banking environment (ideally apprenticeship on a bank)
* Previous experience in KYC Upgrading would be a plus
* Good understanding of the Swiss regulatory environment and corresponding documentation standards
* Strong knowledge of Due Diligence requirements
* Fluent in German and English
* Experience in wealth management (Risk/Compliance/client facing) would be desirable
* Teamplayer, good communication, accurate and reliable way of working
Do you bring the relevant experience to the table and are you looking to make the next step in a renown institution? Do you have previous experience in a similar project/job and are immediately or very soon available? Then don't hesitate and apply now!
Challenging and professional work environment
Fast starting date - long term contract - flexible Pensum