IT DevOps Engineer
Your role :
Do you want to help our development teams get the best out of our infrastructure and toolsets? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- bring new innovation to our continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- guide and mentor dev teams in the migration to a new software delivery toolset
- get involved in enhancing performance test environments
- refresh and help run our Atlassian-based development toolkit
You'll join the core team building out our strategic Foreign Exchange trading platform to meet new challenges in this fast paced business. The team works with the latest technologies related to high performance server-side Java. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next few of years.
Your experience and skills:
- solid experience running Atlassian Jira, Confluence, and ideally some exposure to Crucible, Crowd, Sonatype Nexus, and SonarQube.
- experience working with Java, and Java delivery pipelines built around TeamCity
- good knowledge of Linux including authentication and security aspects
- worked with Puppet to provision systems
- an interest in metrics and measurement
- passionate about what you do. You value excellence, continuous learning and enjoy a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and consistently delivering business value
- an enthusiastic self-starter. This role will involve a good deal of investigation and figuring technologies and processes out.
- highly-driven to get changes out there and push work through to completion.
? most importantly, someone who excels technically and inspires others to do the same
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Information Technology (IT)