Supply Chain Planning Analyst (f/m)
Novelis is the world’s premier producer of rolled aluminum and the global leader in aluminum recycling. Our customers include major brands such as BMW, Daimler, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Volkswagen, Anheuser-Busch, Ball, Coca-Cola, Rexam, ThyssenKrupp and Samsung. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Novelis operates 25 manufacturing plants and recycling centers in 10 countries on four continents, with 12’000 employees. The company reported revenue of 10 billion $. Find more information on our Youtube channel.
Novelis Europe, headquartered in Küsnacht near Zurich, is Europe’s largest producer of rolled Aluminum products with annual shipments of 1 million tons. Our locations serve customers in premium value focus areas including: Automotive with over 60% market share, Can with over 40% market share and Specialities with over 25% market share. Our European presence: over 4.700 Employees in 5 Countries with 10 Production Facilities.
To join our growing Regional Supply Chain team we are looking for a
Supply Chain Planning Analyst (f/m)
The incumbent will be responsible for collecting and consolidating master data for regional supply chain planning, and performing detailed analysis to inform regional cross-functional decisions. You will build a detailed understanding of how demand, capacity and metal inventory interplay and how these relate to business outcomes. You will work closely with numerous functions as well as Supply Chain colleagues with the local plants. This role reports to the Senior Supply Chain Manager.
- Collect, consolidate and standardise data from various functions at the plant and regional level, using existing tools and processes.
- Develop standard reports as well as scorecards and metrics of supply chain and operations.
- Maintain tracking tools and monitor performance against defined operating metrics.
- Perform detailed analysis and identify and recommend improvement actions and business processes for supply chain and operations planning management.
- Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders across the company for metal flow and production planning.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering and/or Finance.
- First Experience in Supply Chain and/or Operations management mandatory.
- Strong demonstrated ability to understand complex problems with advanced analytical skills.
- Collaborative team player and excellent communicator.
- Fluent communication skills in English and German would be a plus.
This is an excellent role for someone building their career in Supply Chain Management to join a professional and dynamic team at an exciting time in the Novelis’ future.
We offering you in our European headquarters in Küsnacht:
- An international working environment with a communicative culture and opportunities to take additional responsibilities within your career at Novelis.
- Your position will be based in our European HQ with strong contacts to our senior management and our production facilities in several European countries.
- We are offering a competetive salary and an additional bonus program.
- Broad internal and external development programs to support your career aspirations at Novelis.
Please apply online
over our Novelis careers page or send your documents directly via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org No relocation benefits are provided; the applicant must be authorized to work in Switzerland without employment sponsorship.
Candidates from external agencies and headhunters are not accepted.
CH-8700 Küsnacht - Switzerland