Technical Engineer for Virtualization & Cloud Technologies
Become a Business Technologist!
As business technologists, we drive our vision of how to accelerate progress and deliver business results for our clients.
For our Division Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM) in Zurich-Albisrieden we are currently recruiting a
Technical Engineer for
Virtualization & Cloud Technologies
- Consulting: Understanding customer requirements and providing technical consulting based on state-of-the art technology and economic perspectives
- Design: Translating customers’ functional requirements to service and technology offerings based on Atos portfolio including presentation of the solutions concepts to the customers
- Implementation of new migration and onboarding of existing IT-landscapes to private or hybrid solutions in time budget and quality. Actively collaborating and integrating other units for maximum customer satisfaction
- 3rd Level support – supporting customer operations with high level expertise
- Automation of workloads to improve process time and quality and reduce costs
- Higher education in IT (a higher degree in Computer-Science)
- Good level of expertise and min. 4 years of experience in infrastructure operations and appropriate customer experience
- Technical expertise: Virtualization Technologies VM Ware, VSphere, VCenter and Cloud Technologies: VMWare Cloud Suite, vRealize,Microsoft Azure, AWS
- High customer orientation, excellent communication capabilities and active team-working is required
- Self-motivated and a strong contributor to the team and as an individual
- Fluent in German and English language (written and spoken); further language is welcome
- Willing to travel
Take this chance and apply to this exciting and challenging position under email@example.com. Direct applications are preferred. Please note that we only consider complete applications (incl. cover letter, resume and all work certificates and diplomas) in the selection process. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and 100’000 employees in 72 countries. We realize innovative solutions with our comprehensive competence, extensive portfolio and profound knowledge of the industry
which brings a measurable benefit to our customers in the private and public sector. Put your expertise into practice with us – to create intelligent and economically solutions for the challenges of the future! ch.atos.net Follow us on: