We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
Join our Digital Team as
Senior Manager Digital Quality & Transition
The Senior Manager Digital Quality and Transition is responsible for planning and oversee the design and execution of non-functional testing and to define the corresponding metrics to be used for the non-functional aspects evaluation. This position mainly focuses on non-functional aspects such as performance, scalability, security, resilience, and ensuring that the systems cover the non-functional requirements under test properly.
- Operate at an architectural level and impart technical design leadership across multiple platforms.
- Active participation in daily meetings providing assessment of the prior day's software development effort, walking team members through it to get concerns addressed
- Participate in user story Analysis, providing inputs from the non-functional perspective, and ensuring their testability
- Plan and monitor all the non-functional test activities working in strict collaboration with Digital Quality and Transition Managers and Digital Program Managers
- Support the non-functional test engineers during the test case design, implementation and execution
- Participate in the code reviews/inspections analysing the code from the non-functional perspective
- Influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products
- Provide inputs for the non-functional testing tool scouting and comparison activities
- Define the quality metrics to be used for the non-functional aspects evaluation as well as the counters to be used for measuring these aspects
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Extensive experience in non-functional testing of complex Systems
- Extensive knowledge of performance and code security metrics
- Full understanding of OWSAP, OSSTMM & NIST standards
- Very good knowledge of Secure Code Analysis tools (e.g. HP Fortify, Parasoft, CAST AIP)
- Very good knowledge of risk-based security testing approach and web application penetration testing tools and techniques
- Experience in supervising and mentoring of staff within a project environment
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks like SCRUM and Kanban
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Good knowledge of OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts
- Extensive knowledge of Apache JMeter, Neotys NeoLoad and similar tools
- Good knowledge of monitoring and diagnostic tools
- Extensive knowledge of regular expressions
- Strong collaborative approach, acting as a team player always looking for the most efficient and effective solution
- Problem solving approach
Sihlcity Haus Zeta, 8045 Zürich