Software Developer, Backend - English
For the support of our motivated and successful team we are seeking an independent and technically strong candidate for our office in Zurich, Altstetten.
Our highly-skilled Software Development team develops and implements innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow. We are looking for a candidate that loves to code and is willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Backend development and design of modules and functions for our business unit Digital Banking
- Technical analysis of customer needs and their implementation
- Technical responsibility for our Digital Banking modules
- Problem analysis, correction of reported errors and 3rd level support
- Customer support during conception, realization, testing and commissioning
- Integration of modules and functions in the system environment together with our customers
- Solid education in software engineering (university degree)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Java development (basic experience with Spring framework)
- Solid experience in backend development of Java applications (JMS, webservices, batch processing, ...), ideally in a banking environment
- Strong experience in database modelling and SQL (Oracle and PL/SQL knowhow is an advantage)
- Experience with Avaloq or other core banking systems as a developer or as a user is an advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Eager to learn, persistent, analytical, customer- and results-oriented personality
- Team player with good communication skills
- Excellent English skills, German or French is an advantage
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot - be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, "Greencity" will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. "Greencity" offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.