E2E Solution Designer (f/m)
Play an active role in shaping our future!
UPC, a leading TV and broadband provider, grants two million households in Switzerland access to the world of entertainment. The company belongs to the Liberty Global Group and inspires and impresses employees and customers alike with innovative products and services. It connects people to the digital world and enables them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
To strengthen our End to end Solution Design team in Wallisellen, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person who can begin either immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be performing the following activities:
- Work with local and corporate business stakeholders on future product direction and technology capability
- Review project requirements with business analysts and/or product owners and translate them into solution designs
- Produce and own the E2E Solution Design Document which will be the reference document for the technical implementation
- Validate the deliverables produced by the internal and/or external development teams against the solution design
- Work with Integration Managers and operations on the deployment plans and the non-functional requirements for the solution
- A degree in Computer Science/Networking/Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience in any of those fields
- Recent Solution/Architecture Design experience in a Telco environment, preferably 5+ years on a variety of projects
- Previous hands on experience in software development, systems integration, end to end testing or data management.
- Good knowledge in at least 2 of the following areas: Web portals and e-commerce platforms, Identity Management, Middleware applications, CRM & Billing applications, Order Management, Service Oriented Architecture and API design
- Experience in UML design principles e.g. use case diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken & written), good understanding of German is a plus
At UPC you will be working in an exciting and dynamic international work environment. We can offer you an attractive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to develop within the company. Take the opportunity to play an active role in shaping the future of television, internet and telephony in Switzerland. We are looking forward to receiving your complete online application.