Global Program Regulatory Manager (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a project starting as soon as possible until the end of December 2018.
What the company offers:
- Company easily reachable with car and/or public transportation
- Gross salary rate of up to 72 CHF/h. depending on age and experience (inclusive holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary)
- To be half-independently responsible for the operational and strategical regulatory direction
- To support the Drug Regulatory Affairs global program team in their daily business
- To execute the regulatory plan in accordance with the global strategy
- To lead the regional Drug Regulatory Affairs subteam
- Minimum BS or MS, preferably MD, PhD or PharmD
- At least 2 4 years experience within the regulatory submission and approval process of a pharmaceutical company
- Very good interpersonal, communication and negotiation teams
- Fluent written and spoken English, any other language would be an advantage
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.