SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
Cyber Defence Engineer – Security Operation Center
We are looking for you! You are part of the new dynamic teams who build the infrastructure for the SIX Security Operations Centers (SOC) which is supported by our technology partners. Our SOC will be based on the latest technology trends, i.e. 'machine learning', artificial intelligence' and big data analytics' and will establish new services standards for the Swiss financial market.
- Planning, installation, operations and support of various security systems
- Prepare technical and operational requirements in security environment
- Planning, integration and support of data sources and reference data systems for the security monitoring
- Security reporting and analysis in system- & network environment
- Work in projects in cyber security programme for the development of the IT security platform
- Education in IT and/or degree in IT or engineering (FH or university)
- Several years of experience in IT and/or security environment
- Skills of security tools QRadar, Watson, Resilient, Splunk, Tanium, etc.
- General know-how in network TCP/IP, VPN, Proxy and firewall
- Very good analytical and conceptual skill
- Good communicator, hard-working and flexible person
- High ability to learn new technologies
- Good German and English skills for the communication with our international teams
+41 58 399 24 79