We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
Join our Controlling Team as
The Controlling Manager is responsible to guarantee correct and transparent financial information in the area of Product Controlling, Cost Centre and Country Controlling. The successful candidate will act as a reliable sparring partner and support the stakeholders successfully.
- Support the Cost Centre responsibles in the Budget planning and act as sparring partner during the estimate, budget and actual process
- Develop and maintain adequate planning and controlling instruments in the assigned working area
- Jointly govern the R&D cost reporting and amortization amounts for budgets, estimates and actuals in close cooperation with the controlling of Division Engineering and Product Management
- Act as Controlling sparring partner to the product management responsible, responsible for business case calculations
- Support the reporting team in country controlling tasks
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly reflected in the accounts of the management reporting and are consistent with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies i.e. management reporting guidelines
- Master or Bachelor degree in finance/business/economics or similar education
- 4 - 7 years of experience and successful track record in a similar role within an international environment
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquisitive and analytical mind as well as an accurate work manner
- Proficiency in Excel, good knowledge in SAP
- Team player and good communication skills
- Holistic approach towards controlling topics
- Ability to work under high time pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Highly motivated to take over operational tasks independently
- Able to work with various uncertainties and quickly adapt to new situations
- Ability to network and develop heterogeneous contacts on different management levels and areas
- Fluent German, Proficiency in English spoken and written, other languages are of advantage