Empowering businesses to grow across borders with our e-commerce & mail solutions.
Asendia is one of the world's leading mail and goods shippig providers. Present in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA, Asendia offers a diverse range of ecommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders.
Empowering businesses to
grow across borders with our
e-commerce & mail solutions
Formed in 2012 as a joint venture between La Poste and Swiss Post, Asendia is one of the world's
leading mail and goods shipping providers. Present in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA,
Asendia offers a diverse range of ecommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders.
Enterprise Architecture Manager
Reporting to the CIO, you will be responsible for structuring IT platform so that it supports the goals of the company. It involves the development of a future-state architecture (IT services, technology and data) that enables the achievement of the business strategy. This, includes the documentation of the present architecture, a gap analysis that identifies the shortfalls in the current state in terms of its ability to support strategy, and a roadmap to take Asendia from its current state into the future, desired state.
- Initiate Master Data Management by identifying
- You have a Master's degree in business admi-
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with
existing information and data flows and build the
nistration or computer technology.
our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness,
roadmap to a single source of truth' for Business strategic data.
ease of use and our commitment to sustainabi- - 5 to 10 years of experience in Functional or En-
terprise Architecture. lity.
- Leverage and involve IT Community team in a collaborative manner to develop Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
- You have proven ability to think strategically, as- - Workplace in Paris or Bern.
sess current state against target, balance big
- Partner with Business to ensure constant strate-
- We offer modern and fair employment conpicture and future vision, assess IT implications ditions. of business strategy.
For further information, please contact:
- Assess Business capabilities needed to ensure gic alignment.
- You understand technology, industry best practices and digital trends and their impact on En- Florence Muscat
Chief Information Officer
Asendia's strategy achievement and identify the
IT capabilities required to enable them.
Tel +33 1 78 42 81 10
- Strong communication (written and oral), inter-
- Inventory and categorize business applications, their inter-relationships, and their contribution to
personal skills. Ability to convey concepts to both IT and Business audiences.
Please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the refe-
- Written and spoken English. French and Ger-
rence number "Asendia-18-02"
- Assess applications portfolio against target busi-
man conversation level is an asset. Working lan-
ness capabilities to determine functional vs. strategic fit and identify missing components.
guage is English.
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Chief Information Officer
Phone: +33 1 78 42 81 10