Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Investment Controller - Private Markets Operations - 100% (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As an Investment Controller you are responsible for the management of 4-5 fund-of-funds in the asset classes of
private equity, private real estate and private debt. The expected tasks are:
- Short-term cash management of the responsible funds;
- Underlying investment valuation and the LGT CP fund of funds monthly performance measurements;
- Analysis of the investment data;
- Monthly Flash Report, Quarterly Management report to the internal/external clients;
- Annual audit report workings with the statutory auditor and accounting departments;
- Long-term cash forecast modeling (cash flow, fund performance and fee forecasts);
- Answer to complex inquiries from the investors and internal clients;
- Core Private Market System maintenance;
- Project management for the efficiency/quarterly improvement for our daily work.
- Master degree (advanced degree preferred) in finance or accounting or MBA;
- 1-3 years of experience in investment controlling (preferably within hedge fund or private equity);
- Excellent language skills in English, German/other languages would be a plus;
- Experience in and understanding of the fund structuring in asset management;
- Team player, self-motivated with the ability to work independently;
- Well organized and independent problem-solving skills;
- Naturally takes ownership and adheres to deadlines.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr. Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG