We're Mondel?z International, the world's leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion.
Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Creating and developing the world's favourite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Big enough to reach the top. Small enough to help you get off the ground.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our huge opportunities
Consumer Activation Excellence Manager
To our team we are currently looking for the candidates for the position:
Consumer Activation Excellence Manager (m/f)
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by working with marketers across Europe to develop and activate brand plans that capture people's imagination, passion and loyalty.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy a strategic vision to drive best in class marketing excellence on consumer activation across Europe
- Prepare a strategic vision in collaboration with key stakeholders in regards on what activation channels to leverage and what is their role within the Marketing Mix
- Lead and coordinate a pan-European team to enable efficiencies, effectiveness & scaling-up to maximize impact of marketing activities.
- Benchmark internal and vendor processes, WoW and tools with peer companies to ensure the best in class process optimization
- Maintain a close relationship with Insights team to ensure the most relevant and suitable market trend information is received
- Establish in collaboration with procurement access to world-class activation agency partners across Europe
- Develop and deploy a capabilities road map to ensure the future success of Mondelez in a rapidly evolving consumer environment
- Develop data reporting and analytics capabilities to improve performance and ROI over time in close collaboration with the Insights & Analytics team
- Building effective relationships with all key internal clients at Mondelez (e.g. Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Sales).
- Lead continuous improvement of A&C Marketing Budgeting planning & tracking process and tool including ZBB harmonization & simplification for Marketing in close collaboration with MBS and Finance
- Manage internal and external teams, where relevant remotely and for building effective teams, providing information, setting clear goals, ensuring effective communication.
- Be responsible for building effective relationships with third party suppliers (vendor, agencies), providing information, setting clear goals, ensuring effective communication.
- 10 years of experience in consumer goods marketing/brand management
- Market activation experience
- University degree
- People management experience
- Experience in a multi national/multi country performance oriented environment
- Fluent English skills
- Strong experience with Marketing reports (Marketing Mix)
What we offer:
The relocation support will be provided. We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.